Monday, October 4, 2010

Follow-up discussion??

So I received an email today asking me to create a time where I can have a follow-up discussion to finalize my placement. 

I am currently considering your application for placement. I would like to arrange a 30-minute phone discussion with you to complete the final evaluation of your application. Please let me know a day and time beginning Tuesday, October 5th when you would be available for a phone discussion and the best number at which to reach you. I am available Monday through Friday between 9:30am to 5:30pm EST. 

I am actually nervous about this message, I have not read anywhere on here about a follow-up discussion so I am wondering if she is considering me for a possible later time frame or not :(... 

Does anyone have any insight??  I scheduled my meeting for tomorrow afternoon when I get home from vacation since this is the only time I can think of before I go back to work later this week... 

2 comments:

  1. I've heard of a couple people who've gotten follow up interviews with placement, and I think so far I've seen them get invitations as well. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a placement interview, if im right.
    usually they just call to double-check everything.

    ReplyDelete