Tuesday, September 21, 2010

So I should know something soon... I hope!

So I got home last night and this was in my inbox,


Thank you for your prompt response and submission of your updated resume. Your application will now move on to your Placement Officer Lateefah  for a final review. Should she have any questions for you about the information in your application, she will be in touch with you before determining whether an invitation will be issued to the program you were originally nominated to. If you do not receive an invitation to that program, but Lateefah determines that you are a suitable and competitive applicant for service, she will then work to identify alternate program options for you.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions on the placement and assessment process.

So I guess this means that I am having my final review done, and hopefully I receive the invitation to my nominated program!! I wonder how much longer it will be till I know for sure?

1 comment:

  1. i just noticed your reply back on livejournal...months later lol...
    im nominated for june 2011, but my grad date is now december instead of may, so i told the regional offices i could leave as early as late december. so here's to hoping.
    i plan on getting a different blog someday, but ive had my lj forever, so i dont want to lose it or anything.
    i hope you get calls from placement soon!

    ReplyDelete