Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Medically Cleared For Reals Now!!

So I received my letter in the mail today at work that stated I have passed my medical clearance.  This is a relief, I am officially one more step closer to getting my invitation, at least I hope so.  So onto placement... I really hope it isn't too long of a process, I give it a month.  I was nominated for early December so I guess that I should hear by mid-October since that would be the 6 week plan that they like to give to people.  All I can do is hope though, I have not read anyone who was nominated for this time so I am wondering if this is a simple estimation...  I checked on the wiki peace corps site and it stated that this particular departure date was for Guinea which  had its operations suspended a year ago from a civil unrest that turned dangerous and caused a massacre.  So patience ones again I call upon you to keep my sanity through the rest of this process.  On a side note, I will be in Las Vegas next week for a weekend then in Florida for a week for my new nephew/god sons baptism, so I will have something to pre-occupy my time/mind with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment