Sunday, September 5, 2010

The unavoidable result...

So since I have been "patiently" waiting to hear about my medical update... I did hear something, I wrote a post a few place back stating how my doctor by error marked me as a female on my blood test versus a male, well it did come back to bite me.  I received a letter a few days ago stating that I need a new blood test done.  I am glad though that this is all they need from me, I just had the new test done on Friday, on tuesday I should have the results and then I will fax them.  Honestly, I knew this was going to happen so I am not surprised, but I annoyed about the error in the beginning... 

So I guess I should hear from them shortly after I fax in the new results and the doctors note stating the original error. When I mailed in my dental, I heard the next day of my completion so one can only hope that once they receive the fax then my medical will be cleared too.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I heard back two days from the Medical Office saying, "An update has been added to your toolkit, please log on to review."

    Followed by (in the toolkit), "A medical decision has been reached and has been mailed off to your specified address."

    And then followed by an email basically stating I was medically cleared.

    I still have yet to receive the letter.

    ReplyDelete